he Private Key Wallet does not require identity verification in order to send, receive, and securely store your cryptocurrencies. Identity verification is not required to use the Blockchain.com Wallet. It is only required for becoming eligible for the airdrop program and for exchanging between cryptocurrencies within the wallet.
Quick guide to buying Bitcoin without ID
- Register for an account on a P2P Bitcoin marketplace.
- Search the list of open offers for sellers that accept in-person cash payments.
- Find a seller close to you.
- Check the seller’s reputation on the platform.
- Agree on a price.
- Arrange a time to meet somewhere public.
For more details about Cryptocurrencies and how to buy and sell please visit BuyUcoin Buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, The Most trusted & Advanced Digital Currency Exchange, Create your Cryptocurrency Portfolio at BuyUcoin.