Yes. You can transfer Bitcoin through a Bitcoin ATM.
Here is an example of how bitcoins can be purchased at this machine:
- Choose “buy bitcoin”
- Choose amount you want to buy (usually the higher the amount, the more verifications you need to do. Important! The limits and verification procedures are set by operator and can be different on the same type of machines at different locations, they might even be omitted)
- Enter phone number using ATM pin pad, get SMS code and enter the received code
- Then there are several options on the screen how you want to provide address where bitcoins to be sent: choose QR code if you have a wallet already (recommended), you can also generate and print an address by machine, or just input your address manually.
- Then scan QR code of your address, and input cash bills
- Click finish when you are ready, and bitcoins will be sent to you immediately
- At the end you can print the receipt about transaction or get it emailed to you