I have a student visa to study in the United States but I need to work as well. Is there any way for me to do this?

You can't work full time on a student visa, but you can exploit some freelance provision for your status.

Please read Tomilade Adesola's answer to Can F1 students freelance?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.